OpenAir St. Gallen has been completely sold-out for months again this year. But if you know us, you know that Hostpoint is the official web hosting partner of the OpenAir, which means there’s still hope of winning some tickets. And this year we’ve got even more highly-prized tickets to give away: a total of 10 are still up for grabs!
Last year we pushed the envelope with our “Sing Your Way to OpenAir St.Gallen” contest. And we were surprised at just how many creative videos we received. So it was clear from the start that we should have another contest this year.
10 tickets up for grabs
Creativity should be rewarded, and that’s why we’ve massively raised the number of tickets we’re giving away this year. The prizes:
- 2 x 2 guest tickets (4 days) enabling access to the exclusive separate guest area right next to the stage with its own restaurant and bar.
- 3 x 2 night-owl 4-day passes
What do you have to do to win? Many of you proved last year that there are a lot of great singers out there. This year we want to see:
What only you can do really well
Maybe it’s a backflip with your neighbor’s moped, a revolutionary rendition of the moonwalk or it happens to be your dog who’s the real talent in the family. Or maybe you can ride your bike like this fellow here.
Be creative and amaze and amuse us with your video!
Here’s how it works
- Make a video showing us what you can do especially well.
- Upload it to YouTube.
- Copy the link to the video in the comments below this entry and/or on our Facebook page.
And here’s what happens*
- You have until noon next Wednesday, June 19, 2013 to enter your video.
- Then our internal Hostpoint jury will decide which videos have garnered the most oohs and ahhs and declare the winners.
- We’ll contact the winners by e-mail and send the tickets before the start of the OpenAir.
We (and no doubt our readers) are looking forward to your entries. Let the contest begin!
*) The decision of the jury is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is available exclusively in the form of the tickets. Exchange, cash payment, etc., are excluded.